Learn more about the Dental Procedures offered by our Forever Young Dentist
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
GENERAL DENTISTRY CLEANINGS & PREVENTION
• Dental Exams & Cleanings • Dental X-Rays • Home Care • How to Properly Brush & Floss • Bruxism
• Single Tooth Implants • Denture Retained Implants • Fixed Implant Bridges and All-on-4s®
• Porcelain Crowns (Caps) • Porcelain Fixed Bridges • Porcelain Veneers • Teeth Whitening
• Composite Fillings • Crowns (Caps) • Dentures & Partial Dentures • Fixed Bridges • Root Canal Therapy
• What is Periodontal (Gum) Disease? • Signs & Symptoms of Periodontal Disease • Causes of Periodontal Disease • Diagnosis • Treatment • Periodontal Scaling & Root Planing • Maintenance • What is a Periodontist?
• Gum Recession • Gum Grafting • Mouth – Body Connection • Periodontal Disease and Diabetes • Periodontal Disease, Heart Disease and Stroke • Periodontal Disease and Osteoporosis • Periodontal Disease and Pregnancy • Periodontal Disease and Respiratory Disease
• Digital X-Rays • Oral Hygiene Aids • Sealants
• Implant-Supported Dentures • Dentures & Partial Dentures • Fixed Bridges
• Cracked Tooth • Root Canal Retreatment • Root Canal Therapy
• Baby Bottle Tooth Decay • Care for Your Child’s Teeth • Does Your Child Grind His or Her Teeth at Night? • Early Orthodontic Treatment • Eruption of Your Child’s Teeth • First Visit • Fluoride • Good Diet • How Often Should Children Have Dental Checkups?
• How to Prevent Cavities • Mouth Guards • Pacifiers and Thumb Sucking • Sealing Out Tooth Decay • What’s the Best Toothpaste for my Child? • When Should Children Have Their First Dental Visit? • When Will My Baby Start Getting Teeth? • Why Are Primary Teeth Important?
• Crown Lengthening • Wisdom Teeth Extractions • Mini Dental Implants • Dental Implants
• Bone Grafting • Simple Tooth Extractions • After Dental Implant Surgery • After Tooth Extractions